14 June 2008

Coveting Mitt Romney

I have been looking at Mitt Romney's photo gallery. I know he and his wife have a combined net worth of over $200 million. That is so much compared to what I have. However, I am only 24 while Mitt is in his 60s now. When he was 24 he had just graduated from university. In fact, when he graduated from Brigham Young University in Utah he went to Harvard to study a combined JD/MBA postgraduate degree.

I must admit I feel envious of Mitt when I look through his family album. I notice he has big mansions, a very nice wife, and lots of cute grandchildren. I'm guessing you need heaps of money to be able to buy all that.

According to Wikipedia, Mitt Romney is "an American businessman and former Governor of Massachusetts. Romney is also a former candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2008 United States presidential election."

No comments: