- Waist measurement: 83 cm (Normal)
- Blood pressure: 136/82 mm/Hg (Medium)
- Total cholesterol: 5.37 mmol/L (Normal)
- HDL cholesterol: 1.16 mmol/L (Normal)
- Blood glucose: 5.9 mmol/L (Normal)
I have been doing some research on the internet and have found out where I am making mistakes. Firstly, I take fiber supplements but it is fiber supplements that are wheat-derived and is insoluble fiber. I should be having more soluble fiber, e.g. fiber from psyllium husks, which can be found in Metamucil (I currently take Benefiber). I will need to diversify the fiber supplements I have.
Secondly, I have been ignoring my vitamin supplements, which means I am not getting much fish oil. Apparently you need about 1000 to 2000 mg per day, which I am not getting.
I plan to go to the chemist and buy lots of fish oil as well as different types of fiber supplements.