08 August 2020

Dating a Prostitute

I live in a country where prostitution is legal, but because of COVID-19, brothels are closed. Normally I see a prostitute about once every month. I remember about two years ago I saw the same girl for about three years, and I enjoy seeing her and having sex with her. It was nice seeing the same girl all the time rather than seeing a different girl whenever I entered the brothel.

I remember one time when I joked around with her about going on a date, but she seemed somewhat open to the idea. She even gave me her phone number. I messaged her once and asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me, and she agreed. We went to a restaurant an ate. There was a language barrier. She was Korean and I could not speak her language. Her English was not great, but I could somewhat understand her.

After the date, I continued to go to the brothel and have sex with her, but whenever I asked her for dinner or movies, she didn't seem keen. I could also sense she was torn because she wanted to reject me but I was also a paying client.

After a while, she retired from prostitution. When I messaged her, she told me she had a boyfriend, so that was that.

No comments: