18 November 2012

Google Nexus 7 - An Early Christmas Present for Myself

I have recently splashed out online on a Google Nexus 7 tablet for $240 from Kogan. I may need to pay for expensive dential surgery in the future, so I need to start saving money, which means that this Christmas period I will not be going anywhere but will stay home. I need to keep myself occupied while I'm at home. I figure the Nexus 7 will keep me occupied with ebooks, games, web browsing, and so forth, and that will distract me from going out of the house and spending money on movies, holidays, etc. Some people claim that ebooks and games cost money, but there are plenty of free ebooks on the internet if you’re willing to read classics whose copyrights have expired, and there is a huge supply of good free games on the Google Play store. It looks like cheap entertainment to me.


No comments: