17 September 2017

All Sukin Products are Vegan

I normally don't think too much about shampoo and conditioner for my hair. I just use whatever is in the shower. However, after I became vegan, I wanted a hair product that was certified vegan. I had heard about the #nopoo (no shampoo) movement, but when I tried this for a few weeks realised that my hair became dirty, oily, and thick, so I had to find vegan shampoo.

Thankfully Chemist Warehouse had Sukin shampoo, which I have been using for a few months now. Recently I learned that it is best to use both shampoo and conditioner, so today I purchased a Sukin conditioner as well. I also learned on the Sukin website that all Sukin products are vegan. Not only are all Sukin products vegan but they are also carbon neutral and do not contain a number of other "nasties" as well.

I will also point out that I have no idea whether this conditioner is a female product or not. I figure it doesn't matter too much but I may be wrong.

No comments: