03 June 2017

Is Codral Vegan?

It is deep in winter here in Melbourne and I am sick with a runny nose. I also cough all the time. It is flu and cold season.

I have coped with the sickness simply by drinking green tea, which I found to help with help. Matcha tea in particular seems to help.

Another common treatment for the cold is olive leaf extract, which is also vegan. I simply mix olive leaf extract with warm water and drink it.

As far as throat lozenges go, I have discovered that some Codral variants are vegan. It is thankfully fully labelled on Codral's website. I have been taking Codral Sore Throat Lozenges Soothing + Menthol Flavour, which is vegan.

The easiest way to see if something is vegan or not is to simply google it.

Screenshot 2017-06-03 at 3.01.53 PM

IMG_20170603_150218.jpg

No comments: